Saturday, November 22, 2008

Savannah's Story

Savannah's Story
I am currently working on providing readers of this site all the details of our journey from the date of the accident to present day..It is long, detailed and complicated. I should probably write a book.

In the meantime, while I am busy with this, please view the Channel 6 news story below. I struggled for over 9 months with private insurance companies trying to get Savannah the much needed medical equipment/adaptive devices required so she could sit, stand and potentially walk. The insurance company wanted to deny the equipment due to it not being "medically necessary" ...what a crazy world we live in!!!




THANKS TO CHANNEL 6 FOR THEIR HELP!! They made one phone call to the insurance company I had been battling for over 9 months and were able to get this equipment not only authorized, but delivered to our home within 2 weeks!! We will be forever indebted to them for making this happen for Savannah!

0 comments: